WHAT IS REMODERN AMERICA?
- A husband and wife team of visionary artists dedicated to creating an alternative to the current art world corruption by promoting the return of spirituality in the arts.
- A producer and promoter of inclusive, inspirational Pop-Up gallery experiences.
- A mission to encourage and inspire artists and creatives to embrace their gifts and make meaningful art.
- A declaration that art is for EVERYONE.
- A way to break from the present state of divisiveness and create a sense of fellowship and community through the arts.
RICHARD BLEDSOE is a visual story teller; a painter of symbols and parables. He received his BFA in Painting from Virginia Commonwealth University and has been an exhibiting artist for over 25 years. Richard was a founding member of Deus Ex Machina Gallery and has been active in the arts community since 1993. He is a fiery and inspirational advocate of the international art movement Remodernism and is bringing this renewal of creativity to the United States. Through his work as a painter, writer and curator, Richard is a revolutionary art evangelist and an inspirational speaker dedicated to sharing his art and a message of hope with the world.
MICHELE BLEDSOE is a self-taught artist and has been exhibiting her paintings and drawings in galleries for almost 20 years. Inspired by the beautifully illustrated children’s books she grew up with, Michele started creating art when she was a child—and never stopped. She is the co-author and illustrator of The Secret Kingdom – a children’s book of paintings and poetry celebrating the world of dreams. She is also the illustrator of Lemon Bee and Other Peculiar Tales by author, Patricia Lynn Dompieri. Michele is a passionate supporter of the arts and encourages artists of all ages to express themselves creatively and to share her lifetime love of creating pictures.